Who issues Mahwah dog and cat licenses?

Animals are licensed by the Township Clerk's Office. To obtain a license, you must prove that your pets' rabies vaccines are current. Free rabies vaccines are available through Tyco Animal Control - visit their website and click on the Calendar tab for available clinic dates. Bergen County Animal Shelter also offers free immunizations; call 201-229-4600 option 2, or visit their website for the most current information.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I see injured wildlife?
2. Whom do I call for Animal Control?
3. Where do I apply for a marriage or civil union license?
4. Where do I obtain a certified copy of my marriage certificate?
5. Are food handlers required to wear gloves?
6. Who issues Mahwah dog and cat licenses?
7. Can I get a copy of my septic "as-built"?