- Township Clerk
Bergen County Clerk's Satellite Office will visit Mahwah Senior Center on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Services include: Passport Applications
(Click here for Passport information), Notary Oaths and Filing of Trade Names. Click here to access the Bergen County Clerk's website for more information.
OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS
Click here for the Official Election Results for the General Election, November 8, 2022. For further information regarding Bergen County Election results, click here to access the Bergen County Clerk's website.
The Township Clerk, the longest standing of public servants and a critical part of efficient and responsive local governments, serves as a direct link between residents and local government. The office of the Municipal Clerk is responsible for
- Flood Certification
- Passport Applications
- Parking Permits
- Information regarding Municipal Services
- Issuing Licenses for:
- Bingos and Raffles
- Games of Amusement, which include
- Special Events Permits
- Towing companies
- Notary Services for Township, County, State or Federal documents only
- Sale of Municipal Street and Zoning Maps
The Municipal Clerk is the Election Administrator for the Township. Voter Registration is permanent, but you must re-register if you change your Name or Residence. Voter Registration Forms, Voter Declaration of Party Affiliation and Applications for Absentee Ballot and Military Absentee Ballot forms are available on the Forms page.
Military & Overseas Civilian Voting Information
- See the New Jersey Division of Elections website for due dates for Voter Registration forms to be received in the Bergen County Clerk’s Office.
- The Federal Voting Assistance Program website provides due dates but is on a federal level.