GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IMPORTANT DATES
Click here for Important Election Dates for the upcoming General Election, November 7, 2023.
Click here for Mail-In Voter Information
Click here for Election Information and Results for all Elections with the Bergen County Clerk's website.
Click here for an important message from the Bergen County Clerk's Office explaining "3 Ways to Vote!"
Click here for Voter Registration Information with the New Jersey State Elections website.
Click the specific language below for Voter Registration forms:
Military & Overseas Civilian Voting Information
- See the New Jersey Division of Elections website for due dates for Military & Overseas Civilian Voter Registration forms to be received in the Bergen County Clerk’s Office.
- The Federal Voting Assistance Program website provides due dates but is on a federal level.
The Township Clerk, the longest standing of public servants and a critical part of efficient and responsive local governments, serves as a direct link between residents and local government. The office of the Municipal Clerk is responsible for
- Parking Permits
- Information regarding Municipal Services
- Issuing Licenses for:
- Bingos and Raffles
- Games of Amusement, which include
- Special Events Permits
- Limousines, Taxis
- Towing companies
- Notary Services for Township, County, State or Federal documents only
- Sale of Municipal Street and Zoning Maps