- 7:30 pm
- 2nd and 4th Monday of every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Select the "Planning Board" in the Agenda Center to access agendas and minutes.
The Mayor and Council are pleased to introduce the Live Streaming of Planning Board Meetings on the Township website. Effective October 22, 2018, the live streaming is available for all regularly scheduled Planning Board Meetings. All meetings start at 7:30 pm unless otherwise indicated. The Planning Board Meetings are archived commencing October 22, 2018 and can be found in the archived section.
The Mayor and Council are committed to utilize this video streaming technology in creating a stronger internet presence and provide transparency that enhances open government. Live broadcasts give viewers immediate access to the meeting as it occurs, while archived; video-on-demand provides community members with the opportunity to watch recorded Regular Council meetings at their convenience.
The Township will broadcast Planning Board Meetings on:
- Mahwah Community News, Cablevision Channel 78 and Fios Channel 33
- Live Planning Board Meetings
- Archived Planning Board Meetings
- James Wysocki, Mayor
- Jeremiah J. Crean, Chair, Class IV
- Stephen Lo Iacono, Vice Chair, Class IV
- Ward G. Donigian, Secretary, Class IV
- Shivi Grewal, Assistant Secretary, Class IV
- George Ervin, Council Liaison, Class III
- Josh Goldstein, Class IV
- Gary Montroy, Class II
- Conrad Olear, Class IV
- Megan Jankowski, Alternate I
- Victoria Galow, Alternate II
- Mark Madaio, Esq. - Attorney
- Boswell Engineering - Township Engineer
- Colliers Engineering & Design, Inc. - Township Planner
- Geraldine (Geri) Entrup, Administrative Officer
- Mary Jo Wood, Recording Secretary
About the Board
The Planning Board reviews and approves all commercial site plans and all subdivisions that do not require a "Use" variance. They also review all Soil Applications associated with the site plan and/or subdivision applications. All soil applications for single-family homes that require public hearings are scheduled with the Planning Board.